Mini Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Bites
(makes 24 cookie bites)
● 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ sugar cookies
● 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
● 3/4 cup eggnog
● 1/2 cup sugar
● 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
● 1 tub whipped cream topping
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove 12 dough rounds from cookie dough package; save remaining dough for a later use. Place 1 dough round in each of 12 mini cheesecake cups with removable bottoms.
2. Bake 14-16 minutes. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggnog, sugar, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg with electric mixer on medium to high speed 3 to 4 minutes until smooth. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped cream topping.
4. Spoon or pour cream cheese mixture over each cooled cookie until cup is full; smooth top until flat. Freeze at least 4 hours to set.
5. Once cheesecakes are firm, remove pan from freezer. Gently release cheesecakes from cups. Remove cup bottoms from cheesecakes; place on cooling rack. Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle red and green sprinkles on the tops of cheesecakes and serve.
6. Repeat the process for final 12 mini bites.