If you are looking for a yummy restaurant-style meal without spending the big bucks, look no further! I could eat Italian food all day everyday, and this is one of my faves
- 1 bag (about 13 Oz. Bag) Cheese Ravioli (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 1-½ cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- ½ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Oil, For Frying
1. Cook ravioli until al dente (follow directions on the package). Cool.
2. Heat oil to approximately 350 degrees.
3. Dredge ravioli in buttermilk and then bread crumbs mixed with half of the Parmesan cheese.
4. Gently place into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Once ravioli are browned, sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan cheese.