- Old book for the paper
- Coffee or tea ( I used instant coffee and it was a lot simpler for me)
- Cookie Sheets
How to Age the Paper:
2. Preheat the oven to 200
3. Make coffee and pour just enough of it onto a cookie sheet. (It doesn’t have to be very much because the paper won’t soak up very much of it)
4. Tear out paper and place in on Cookie sheet with all the coffee (I used an old cookie sheet)
5. Let it soak make sure the entire sheet is cover, along with the front and back.
6. Transfer paper onto another dry cookie sheet.
7. Place cookie sheet with the paper into the oven for about 6 minutes or until the paper is dry.
8. Very gently, loosen the paper from the cookie sheet- it will be hot so be careful!
- To give the paper a more aged look pour some of the coffee bits onto the paper and let it sit for awhile before rubbing it off. Or you can rub it around the edges giving it more of a burnt look.