Healthy Kiwi-Cantaloupe Smoothie
1. ½ Honeydew Melon
2. 4 ripe Kiwis
3. Juice of half a lime
4. 1 tablespoon of honey (or adjust according to your taste)
5. ½ cup of water (I needed this to get the blender working but if you have a Vitamix or something similar, you won’t need any water).
1. Cut the Honeydew melon in half and peel it. Remove the seeds and cut the flesh into bite sized pieces.
2. Peel the Kiwis and cut them in bite sized pieces.
3. Place the Cantaloupe pieces and the Kiwi pieces in a blender and add water (if needed).
4. Juice half a lemon into the blender.
5. Add the honey to the fruit and blend everything till it becomes smooth.
6. If you’d like the smoothie to be cold, you can also add some ice to the blender. I preferred it to be not-too-cold because at the peak of winter, I didn’t want to be drinking something cold.
7. Pour the smoothie into serving glasses and garnish with a slice of Kiwi. Enjoy!